1) Have enough money, rest will follow – start saving but don’t kill yourself
2) Have fun, friends, maybe not too many but few who knows you well
3) Understand yourself, know what you like, and know what ticks you off
4) Have an active sex life, play sports regularly, workout
5) Dress well – be comfortable. Watch movies, eat alone, and learn to cook
6) Respect & accept your past but don’t trip on nostalgia forever, move on
7) Love someone, travel, listen to radio, and think
8) Stay away from regrets and negative people.
9) Start reading, writing and cut-down on bad habits like smokes, drugs etc
10) Go for long walks, visit old age homes, cemeteries, libraries, orphanages
11) Remember-don’t compare your 30s with others, we all have different journeys
12) If you bump-into your ex(s)-be kind. Smile-once you were loved by them
13) Hold a baby, take someone’s pet for a walk, and feed a stray
14) Stand at the bridge, beach and on a lighthouse alone – thank
15) Climb or at least, plant a tree and water plants – it’s a stress buster
16) Call friends, write letters and leave a message for someone
17) Lend a sympathetic ear to someone
18) Teach someone, tell a story to a street child, and donate blood
19) Invest in a musical instrument; record the voices of your beloved ones
20) Treat yourself, buy a meal, drink & pay for sex if you aren’t getting any.
21) Stay positive, no matter what. It’s possible.
22) Don’t chase anyone and lose yourself — be yourself, better you.
23) Learn from experience, share them; make a difference
24) Remember best things in life are free – breathe, smile, cry: it’s alright
25) Anger, jealousy, doubts, regrets — only harms; let go, flush it out
26) Don’t get intimidated by power, money & reputations. Trust yourself
27) Forgive, let go, nothing’s worth your life. Nobody owns you anything
28) Every rejection, teaches. Learn, shrug the misery, get better & not bitter
29) Enjoy your freedom and let others too
30) Finish whatever you’ve started. Control your actions, not others.